In Facebook Ads Manager, there is also a provision to customize the columns you want to see and get the data points that are relevant you. Here is the list of ad metrics that matter the most to the Online sellers.
These are the basic columns that you see when you login to your Ads manager:
The number of times your ad was shown on user profiles.
CPM (Cost per 1000 impressions):
The average you have paid to get 1000 impressions of your ad.
The number of clicks on the links appearing in your ad that direct people to your product page.
The number of link clicks you have received divided by the number of impressions.
The average cost for each link click you have received on your ad
Total Purchases or Sales that are made as a result of your ad. This cannot be activated unless you have set up the Conversion Pixel.
Cost per Checkout:
Average Cost per Sale made as a result of your ad.
Total Conversion Value::
Total Revenue generated from the Sales resulting through your Facebook Ad.
Here is a quick guide to configure the columns in your ads manager
1. Click on the Columns button and select ‘Customize Columns..’
2. You can notice the ad metrics are categorized into Performance, Engagement, Websites etc. You can select the Columns that you would like to see and remove the ones that are not required for you.
3. For Example, click on the Websites and select Checkouts (Conversion Pixel) as shown in the screenshot and also select the other metrics you want to see. You can save this filter by selecting ‘Save as preset’, type in the preset name and click Apply.
4. Now you will be able see the desired Ad metrics as shown in the screenshot below.
5. Next time you want to see these parameters you need not follow all the above steps again. Just click on ‘Customize Columns..’ and select the preset that you have previously saved. In our case it’s the Key Metrics filter that gives us the preferred data.
Continue to Next Lesson to know the insights and counter actions you should take to improve your ad performance.Previous Lesson Next Lesson