Google Analytics is a multi-faceted tool which will help you track various aspects on consumer behaviour. This insight into consumer behaviour is invaluable while trying to sell your t-shirts online. The correct use and interpretation of Google Analytics data will result in potentially higher ROI!
The kind of data that Google Analytics provides:
• See how many people are currently viewing your campaign page, and what percentage of them came from a Facebook advertisement you created
• View the number of conversions (and revenue) generated from one landing page you created, versus another
• Track the number of people viewing your campaign page from international locations
• Record how many of your purchases came from within which age-group or gender
So let’s get started!
How to setup my Google Analytics Account with My Dream Store?
2. Click on ‘Sign Up’ option. .
3. Fill in the required details as shown below.
4. Click on ‘Get Tracking ID’ button to get Tracking ID.
5. You will be getting a Tracking ID now. A Tracking ID looks like - UA-102450361-1 Please Copy the Tracking ID as well.
6.Now, Login to your My Dream Store Account. Go to Profile Settings.
7. Paste the Tracking ID - UA-102450361-1 on Google Analytics box and click ‘Save’ button.
8.Now, your Google Analytics account and My Dream Store account are linked. Go to https://analytics.google.com/ to track your visitor info such as Demographics, Conversions, Visits etc.Previous Lesson Next Lesson